Skip to content
- 4 Cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 Cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 Tablespoons of Peggy’s Wing Sauce
- Frozen bread dough thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Thaw dough following package directions. Stir the chicken, cheese and Peggy’s Wing Sauce of Scranton in a mixing bowl.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll the dough into a 10×14-inch rectangle. Spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the dough.
- Fold shorter sides of dough 1 inch over filling. Bring long sides of dough over filling, overlapping in center; pinch edge to seal. Bake for 25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cut the pastry in slices to serve. Serve with additional Peggy’s Wing Sauce of Scranton for dipping