Skip to content
- 1lb of Peeled, deveined, uncooked shrimp
- 1 cup of Peggy’s Wing Sauce Sweet Heat
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 8 Soft flour tortillas
- Quick Vinaigrette Slaw
- Optional: Avocado or Guacamole, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Ranch Dressing
- Preheat your skillet and add your olive oil.
- Once the olive oil is heated up add your shrimp. Sautee the shrimp until cooked through.
- Heat up the Sweet Heat; add the cooked shrimp to the Sweet Heat so that it is covered with the sauce.
- Place on your shell and top with the quick slaw and optional toppings.