Skip to content
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2-3 Tbsp Peggy’s Wing Sauce
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and gouda cheeses, for rolling in
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cheddar and gouda cheeses.
Form into a ball, and then roll in the cheeses to coat.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least an hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, pretzels, crackers, or chopped vegetables.