Skip to content
- 1 pkg. frozen french fries of your choice
- Your choice of flavor of Peggy’s Wing Sauce, to taste
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Step 1: Bake your frozen french fries, according to package directions.
- Step 2: About 10 minutes before your fries are done, melt butter in medium sauce pan, over low heat.
- Step 3: Once butter is melted, stir in sauce. Heat until a little more than warm, but not boiling.
- Step 4: Once fries are done, place them on a plate and put shredded cheese on top. Microwave until melted.
- Step 5: Once melted, take out of microwave. Pour sauce mixture over fries.
- Step 6: Serve and enjoy!